View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 09:34 AM   #57
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
You got me here! Sorry, in future I shouldn't make deadline promises I cannot keep for sure. Unfortunately, due to some events in real life (plus a very relaxing christmas holiday) I haven't been able to work more on this project. Which means I must postpone it to a future date, somewhere in February or latest March I hope.

Again, I am truely sorry for keeping you waiting ;(