View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #133
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
seriously ?? florida ?? you know they have cockroaches there the size of your arm, right ? and they fly. :shudder:
Cockroaches that big aren't too much of a problem...Besided they really aren't any bigger than your hand. In Hawaii, you have centipedes. And they do get to 17 cm. long and have an agonizing sting. My 2 months in Hawaii duing 2000, I counted over 40 dead centipedes outside of where I was staying...

But I'll still go back in a heartbeat, if I had the money....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote