View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 06:23 PM   #5
John Hopper
Addict
John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Now I’ve got my Oasis, I have to say I’m not terribly impressed with the leather case. The magnet attaching it to the Kindle is far too weak. Half the time, when I open the case, it comes off the device.

It’s OK for providing protection when you’re carrying the Oasis, but hopeless for reading with. I wonder if that’s the aim - that you take it off when you read?

I’ll keep it, because it does protect the device when I’m carrying it around, but I’m really not impressed.
Yes, that would be my one criticism, the magnets seem too weak.
John Hopper is offline   Reply With Quote