View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 09:43 AM   #3
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
I found this a difficult question but ultimately opted for not interested. There are things I like about the 700, but none are must have features. My 505 is still ideal for me. Plus, I'm not sure I would take any deal to upgrade from my 505 that required me to hand in the 505. My wife would like my 505 (she has been hinting that I should look at the 700 and give her the 505), so why trade it in?
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote