View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 06:50 PM   #15
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
But you can. All you have to do is go over to your mother's house and borrow her ereader (loaded with the book you want). When you're done, you return it; just like a DTB.
But if she doesn't have her ereader, what will she use? Or are you assuming that everybody should have multiple ereaders? And what about children? When I was young I read the books that my brothers also read. Even if I had a book that was "mine" since I got it for my birthday, it wouldn't mean that I was the only one who got to read it. Are parents supposed to buy one copy of the book for each child, or just have only one child?
I've had friends stay over and read some of my books. Should I think about having an ereader for guests in the near future?
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote