View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 02:06 PM   #189
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by latepaul View Post
Thanks for that. I'm quite excited to see On Chesil Beach - it was my first McEwan book and had a lasting impression on me.
I am somewhat puzzled as to how they are going to adapt this. It has been a few years since I read the book, but I remember very little dialogue and a lot of internal strife.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote