View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 02:08 PM   #35
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
PSA: I'm expecting mild annoyances related to Mobius and/or rotation on the Forma, which *hopefully* won't affect KFMon too badly, but, still, I'd let things sit for a few days if you're not confident in your Kobo-fu .

I do have a few ideas of what might go wrong and how, and what I can do about it, but I kind of have to see how exactly stuff breaks (if it does) first .

FWIW, I do intend to get a Forma, so I'll eventually suffer those very same issues myself, but a student's income (or lack thereof ;p) being what it is, this'll probably have to wait for the winter break .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote