View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 06:56 AM   #1262
Geeky
Enthusiast
Geeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdom

Device: none
I have a suggestion regarding the dictionary feature (using a couple of custom English dictionaries). I'm using a Kobo Touch N905 with firmware 3.0.0, just in case other hardware revisions or models handle it differently.

When selecting the word/phrase to be translated, a popup window appears. On the upper right corner, there is an empty space. Please put a dictionary selector/drop down list up there, so one can switch dictionaries without going to the menue (i.e. select word > click dictionary icon on the left side of "bottom menue bar" > select entry "Dictionary" > select another dictionary in the drop down list).

That would be great!
Geeky is offline   Reply With Quote