Thread: PRS-600 zoom and page turn
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 11:54 AM   #5
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
No, one cannot annotate in zoom mode - from what I gather the screen on the 650 is much less "murky" than the 600 was being than main difference (besides the dictionary function). I do not annotate myself, so others will have to provide more detail on that. There is a 950, which is a 1" larger screen (the updated 900), only sold in the States, that also has zoom-and-lock.

I don't believe any other brands have quadrant display than Sony, but I could be wrong.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote