View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 02:35 PM   #1
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Scam from jerks claiming to be Apple CS

Just beware there is a phone scam going on where you get a call claiming to be from Apple CS saying your iCloud account was compromised and you need to call them at a number they list. It of course is a data mining scam, and a very annoying one. I’ve received four calls like this since Black Friday. I quickly block each phone number but they call again using another number, all of which are likely faked numbers anyway. I hope Apple throws their corporate weight around and goes after the company doing this. I saw one internet article that says it is a company trying to scare you into buying their security services. If so Apple should be able to go after them via their lawyers.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote