View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 12:40 AM   #11
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
oof Kobo and their updates. Well I didn't get any of the freezing this is supposed to fix, but I had some time so I manually updated and applied these wonderful patches. I also took the time to actually set up kobopatch.yaml with overrides so now I can just fast track future patches

Thanks as always to geek1011, Geoff, jackie, oren, and anyone else I may have missed!
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote