View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 02:29 AM   #45
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Back to the original topic -- I use Freedom when I'm pushing to meet a deadline. I've found it highly effective and have never regretted the $10.

It's a handy little app which lets you effectively turn on and off your computer's internet without having to dig into cables and routers. Runs smooth and doesn't bug. If I legitimately need to look up something on the net, it's not too hard to deactivate. But if my brain tries to task-switch into pointless blog reading, the Freedom block acts as a handy reminder that, oh yeah... I'm supposed to be working.

There's a free trial of Freedom available. My recommendation would be to give it a shot and see how you like it.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote