View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #32
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I don't know.... For the gym correlation to work for me in this instance, it would need to be something like: I'm paying for a gym membership, but I've decided I've been spending a little too much time at the gym lately so I'm going to pay someone to stand ouside the gym and not let me in.

My beef is not not with needing tools to help you get your "stuff together". Go for it. Just don't PAY someone to help you NOT use a service you're voluntarily paying for. Don't stack dumb on top of whatever else you've got going on.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 05-16-2013 at 12:55 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote