View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:36 AM   #23
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I signed up to receive one daily email for the Kindle daily deal (I had to seek out the link myself, so they didn't just start sending me emails like BN do), and once a month they send me an email with the month's Kindle deals.
What I was trying to say is that, given that I already constantly get unsolicited emails from BN, you'd think at least one of those would contain Nook deals.
The same B&N account is applicable to regular purchases and ebook purchases. That's why you get other coupons. All you have to do is go into your account info and turn off the email promotions and you won't receive those emails anymore. Then you have to request separately to receive the ebook emails. Visit the Daily Find page. Underneath today's deal there is a box to enter your email address and signup for those emails. It says you won't receive any other emails besides the daily ebook deal unless you've also enabled the regular subscription in your account settings. Hope that helps!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote