View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #16
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orn8one View Post
Good chat everyone! Thanks Sharkus, I'd sanction your pay rise and promotion....hope the right bods are reading this!
Glad the book worked, I'd love to be able to have another go. You said in your reply
"normal download method (sign into the app, let the book download)."
Errr how can I do that from the app when I deleted it? Isn't this where I began or am I missing something?
Thanks for your help.
If you go to kobobooks.com, sign in and the click on My Library, you should see 3 tabs. The third tab trash contains books that you have deleted but not permanently deleted. They can be restored and re-synced. I seem to remember the process as being to select the deleted book you want to restore and untrashing it. Then go to the second tab (My Purchases) clicking the check box beside the newly restored book and then clicking on bookmark. Next sync, the book should re-appear on your device(s).

Good luck!
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote