View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:42 PM   #3
stepk
Groupie
stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5 B011 5.3.2.1
Sweet, fix accomplished. Thank you very much! But your instruction didn't suffice to fix this issue, so let me complete them for anyone else who might need similar help in the future.

First of all, let me remark that in your instructions preferences->conversion Options->Common Options opens a dialog with five tabs, and that one needs applying Restore Defaults to each tab, as the tabs change independently of one another.

After applying your instructions exactly, and repeating them and restarting calibre several times, I was still getting the same error message. In particular, it still showed the non-default values of Structure Detection and Table Of Contents that I had changed. So those values must be stored somewhere else. Then I noticed that the right side of the Convert Books>Convert Individually dialog in the main window includes several tabs that are also found in the preferences->conversion Options->Common Options dialog. In particular, selecting input-format=PDF and the Structure Detection and Table of Contents tabs I found where the duplicated non-defaults values were hiding. There's a Restore Defaults button at the bottom of that dialog for some reason!

Thanks again for your help and especially for writing and maintaining Calibre, it's wonderful!
stepk is offline   Reply With Quote