View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:28 AM   #18
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolog View Post
hi there I'm a new owner of a 622 touch and a new member here.

I got it yesterday, but in the previuos day I 'studied' this forum.
I've a couple of issue, if they are.

I updated the firmware to the last one (not this rc)

to perform a backward page with gestures or button i've to tap/push twice. Once give a blanck screen. Is not boring, just to know.

I could'n find the calibration menu

Are these two things the same in this rc?

Thanks

Paolo
Hello and welcome

a little more information would be helpful. Is it a PDF that you are reading? In this case the mentioned behaviour is quite normal and will extend to the newest version as well.
Reading an epub file it sometimes takes a second tap if you have used the buttons before. I'm not sure but I guess the touch needs to be reawakened to save energy, but this is no confirmed information.

For the screen there is no calibration-menu because it is capacitive. Calibration is only necessary with resistive touchscreens.
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote