View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 04:30 AM   #5
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by foobnix View Post
>I would like to be able to disable pinch to zoom and drag. Sometimes I move or zoom the display unintentionally. Breaks the focus to fix it.
Is it lock mode (right bottom icon of lock) did not help you?
Not sure what the lock is intended for. I can move/zoom the screen with it on or off. (Latest Librera Pro from Google Play.)

Quote:
>Support for automatically grouping/browsing books based on calibre hierarchical genres/tags would have been great!
Could you please send some books (maybe with other meta files) sample with Calibre genres/tags

At this moment app supports Calibre metadata.opf for the PDF books
Will do. I'll tag some small PD epub books. You'll get them later today.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote