View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 05:34 AM   #6
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Personally, I would enter the thread title as du Maurier, George: blah blah blah

disclaimer: This is my personal preference, I don't know if it is good advice or not...
I would prefer this because that will affect where the name will appear in the Ebook Index (the master book list), and I do believe people would search for Du Maurier rather than for Maurier. Well, anyway, folks who have a similar mindset to my own.

Am I the only one who uses the Ebook Index to search for titles or authors?

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 07-22-2019 at 05:37 AM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote