View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 03:49 PM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
It's a little early to tell for sure. I've only had mine a week, and only made a point of leaving it on for the past couple of days since giving it a full charge. It hasn't dropped any, so far. With no reading happening, it ought to last 'a long time', reading every day, it still ought to last 2 or 3 weeks, if the sleep mode is done right. I don't like turning it off because it always does the processing new input thing - which takes a while if you have an SD card in, as I do.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote