View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 06:06 PM   #10
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
Mike,

You've got a very long memory! The original Smith novella, Imperial Stars, has been discarded. The new first book, Tsar Wars is a totally original novel. The universe and the characters have been thoroughly re-imagined, and the following 9 books--all totally written by me in the first place--were revised top-to-bottom to make Agents of ISIS 100% Goldin. As was pointed out elsewhere in this thread, the original series was stilted and dated. I'm frankly much more satisfied now that the books are free of the prior constraints. If you enjoyed the series the first time around, I think you'll be even happier with the new, improved version.
Stephen

I most certainly will purchase the series. Not sure if I can acquire them all whilst on special but many thanks for taking the time to re-imagine a series that as a young teenager, fired my imagination! My parents used to buy each new Panther release for Christmas for me, so the festive season was spent nose in book Those books are long gone, a victim of a failed first marriage but I do own a middling fair condition set (first 4 in a boxed set)

Cheers and thanks

Mike
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote