View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 07:39 AM   #7
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The best part is, she hits on exactly where e-book readers shine over paperback books, something most reviews have neglected to do, as well as describing the Reader's features. This was a good review for the post-boomer generations, it hit on the points they can identify with (especially bulk and weight issues), and it showed that she didn't have an issue using the Reader, or its interface (no complaints about the page-turning process, I noted).

And the side-by-side was great... the e-ink looked clearer than the printed page to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW
Not that I want to spoil the fun, but here is just another repetitive book-is-better-than-ebook review, this time by Time magazine:
That's okay... the market for e-book readers get their news online, and from The Daily Show.

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 04-20-2007 at 07:44 AM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote