Thread: Heartbleed bug
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 12:16 AM   #5
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
A member of the Malwarebytes message board posted a link regarding sites that had been tested for vulnerability. The results are here:

https://github.com/musalbas/heartble...er/top1000.txt

Interesting list. So far, I don't see anything that concerns me re sites I log in to. The list is not comprehensive, however, and not all the sites I deal with re finances are on that list either.

Just for funzies, I searched for adobe, and the list shows it is not vulnerable to the bug.

Yahoo...well, it is, from the look of things.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote