View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:03 PM   #6
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Your issue with the Coben book was not a "flaw" in the reader, and it wasn't splitting the words "wrong". When you feed a reader a completely broken book, it's anyone's guess as to how it's going to render.

If you prefer the Sony, by all means get it! It's a decent enough reader, and you'll likely enjoy reading on it. I love my Glo (would just like the italics bug fixed...), but most of the ereaders about the place are more or less usable, and it's different strokes for different folks. I'd find it really hard to go back to an unlit reader, but it doesn't bother some.

Last edited by meeera; 01-15-2013 at 08:06 PM.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote