View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 04:25 PM   #81
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
It all depends on how the contrat is written. A couple of years ago, I'd have agreed in Amazon's case. Now, not so much. The terms of the sale make it quite clear it's a license, not a sale of goods. If you don't read the contract, it's your problem, not theirs.

That's the reason I don't buy ebooks from Amazon.
I'm curious as to where you buy them from that does not make it clear that all you're getting is a license. As far as I know, all sites that sell ebooks have basically the same terms. Do you know of one that is different?

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote