View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 05:14 PM   #6
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBlaze View Post
I'm just wondering what font type and font size others use. What works best for you?
On the Touch I'm using sans serif with medium line spacing. Font size is 5.

On the Fire it's Lucida with small line spacing. Font size is 5 also. I get five more lines on the Fire, but line length is roughly the same. The Fire doesn't do a good job with word spacing (justification), unlike the Touch, so that's why the sentences may be shorter (too much space between words).

This only applies to books that I'm reading on the Touch and Fire. For reference books I just use the Fire and the font size is much smaller.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote