View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 07:07 PM   #86
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalleron View Post
Moejoe did the first version of my book cover, which you can see in this thread here.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62363

I totally loved it, and it only took him about 2 hours from the time I posted asking for help.

The only reason I changed the cover is because I needed one 300 dpi for the paperback version, but even working from his original idea, it took me a couple of months to come up with the final version.

The tagline is his - it was too perfect not to use (and the fact that he came up with it from a two paragraph synopsis is just astounding).

He has a gift.
he really does. i love moejoe's covers. they're always something i wish i had designed myself. the cover discussion threads are some of my favourites around here to be honest. it's so fascinating seeing how different people express the first impression they (or their designer) want to give of their book. plus so many of them are pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
And it's 11:24pm in't North of England, it's about time I bring in the whippets and settle down in front o't coal fire with a pint of best
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi Revellian View Post
Myself, I've just polished off the last of the Chardonnay and taken the Labradoodle out for a quick walk round the Boltons.
on the other side of the channel it's past 1 now, i've got no more St. Pourçain and i should be popping off to bed so the infernal felines can wake me up in a few hours.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote