View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 12:54 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I want to say well done. I have a few issues that can be looked it if you don't mind.

I just took a look at the ePub version of Robin Hood. I have a few comments about it...

There is a line at the end of every chapter that can go away. Paragraph spacing needs to go away except where it indicates section changes. Paragraph spaces don't give a good reading experience. In fact, they make me want to find a pBook copy that doesn't have them. Also, the quote/apostrophes could do with some modernizing (aka smart quotes). And lastly, the images that are on their own (no text next to them)can do wiht being centered to look better.

This is a feature request... font embedding for ePub or generating code for fonts already loaded on our reader.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote