View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 07:22 PM   #9
JGB
Groupie
JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
LRFTools from this very site.
Colour me embarassed
I tried searching here but totally missed that.

how does it do for conversion errors?
I quite like the ABC converter's interface, and the only real reason I could see to switch now would be if LRFTools made fewer errors(none would be great)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwood
I have found that Yernar is responsive and concerned about the quality and usability of his tools. I am a client and am not part of Process Text Group.
+1 on that end, I emailed asking about the author/name issue and got an email back within a week telling me that the new version solved that issue.
JGB is offline   Reply With Quote