View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 09:03 AM   #107
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
I've finally come to love and accept ebooks. I've spent the past few days looking at my cluttered bookshelves and wondering exactly why, besides maybe force of habit, I'm holding on to all these dust collectors. I'm never going to re-read them and glow-lit, one handed reading is just far more convenient than trying to get comfortable with a paperback these days. As a result I plan to decimate my library when the next book sale collection rolls around.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote