View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:33 AM   #2
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsolignani View Post
In the meantime, I would like to understand how can I handle the exported annotations in xhtml. Can I open it in every browser?
Yes. In a future release, Marvin will be switching from XHTML to standard HTML to make the exported file even more compatible. (XHTML fails to display properly in iOS 6.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsolignani View Post
When reimporting into Marvin, can I link to the original epub even if in the meantime I changed the name and/or metadata of the book?
Good question. Why not test it to see what happens? Create a backup of the original copy of the book, though, in case it doesn't work out. I believe Kris once mentioned Marvin compares 2 books "byte by byte" in order to determine whether they are identical. A change of the file-name, for instance, might disrupt the process, though.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote