View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 12:45 AM   #20
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolfe View Post
It's all working fine except that the books don't show page numbers any more, only locations. If I use my original mobi's I can see the page numbers again.
Is it just me or is someone else having the same problem?
It sounds more like a feature than a problem. Are there any azw3 books you can download from Amazon for free to see if you have the same results. What do the folks on the Kindle forum say?
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote