View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:21 PM   #22
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
All problems could have been avoided if the con had payed for an account or had told ustream about the copyrighted material.
Yes, you should always tip-off your third-party, streaming provider before-hand of your intention to legally broadcast content for which you have express permission from the actual copyright holders to use.

I often inform the police department of my intent to visit my local bank to make a legal withdrawal. Just in case someone overhears a fragment of my conversation with the teller and mistakenly assumes I'm robbing them.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 09-10-2012 at 07:31 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote