View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #9
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Probably when I die they'll have to pry my ereader (whatever it is at that point in time) out of my hands afterward.
Long before then, dedicated readers will likely be glasses you wear, with an eyeball tracking auto paging mode. And folks will whine about missing the physicality of the page turn buttons, the feel of the touchscreen under their fingertips, the smell of their old Oberon leather cover...

And you'll still hear people raising all kinds of FUD about how Amazon is still, real-soon-now, going to ruin the publishing industry, just you wait and see.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote