View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 03:39 PM   #73
Enkidu of Abydos
Master of Disaster
Enkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
*trying to find a smiley that represents a bucket of water being thrown over the poster...*
Hey pal, the Niagara falls couldn't cool me down, let alone some measly bucket of water ! Especially with that Poppaea chick constantly throwing out kinky hot statements... When I'm running hot I don't let off steam like an overheating engine, I start fuseing atoms like the nucleus of a star !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
You either haven't learned yet that going the way is the fun and not sitting at its end - or you got lost everytime and never arrived.
This is all just obvious blatant propaganda as part of a smear campaign, you're just trying to take Poppaea for yourself, like that sneaky Spellbinder recently tried a smear campaign on me to steal my herd...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
*sigh*
1.) there's far more than "mention" about intercourse and relationships between quaddies and humans.
2.) Miles not only "does it" - Miles and Taura have a long-term affair running.

The next time you read the series I'd propose you wipe the screen more frequently, so you might see more text and less whitespace.
Well I read it several yours ago (and carefully !) but I'd swear Miles and Taura did it only once.
And as for the quaddies I don't remember exactly how much was discussed but as I remember not much (I think one Barayarran got himself into some kind of trouble after sleeping with a Quaddie).
Oh yeah, and books are written down so you don't have to memorize every last word.
I've read "Gaea" more times (well it only has 3 books) so try to find mistakes there.
Enkidu of Abydos is offline   Reply With Quote