View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 09:20 PM   #14
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyC View Post
I just started doing that. Didn’t you could borrow audiobooks on line like you can eBooks.

And instead of calling it Overdrive, they should call it Heroin because I quickly got addicted to it!
You got that right! My name is Froide, and I'm a digital books-borrowing addict.

Thanks to lending services such as OverDrive, Axis360, and 3M Cloud Library (not to mention professor's lending libraries such as VitalSource Bookshelf), I read far more borrowed digital books than I do books I own, even though I own numerous books and acquire more daily. I'll never finish my TBR list in my lifetime, and therefore so relate to poor Henry Bemis in Twilight Zone: "Time Enough At Last";

Last edited by Froide; 03-28-2018 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Fixed link.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote