View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 02:14 PM   #16
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
All of those </p><br> are invalid. Even if you fixed it to be </p><br/>, it would still be wrong. The <br/> has to be before the </p>. <br/> cannot be on their own.
I was trying to correct the errors I saw in his code that kept it from validating. While it is recommended that <br /> be used only inside other elements, epubcheck does not show an error when using it as a standalone element. Personally, I would use a CSS for those paragraphs with a top/bottom margin.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote