Thread: Kindle2
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 03:57 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Online delivery doesn't excite me, but I don't read newspapers on my Reader. I'd probably want it if I did
You know, I usually don't use Whispernet execept to flip it on so Amazon can send a book I bought to the device.

But, the other day I wanted to check the news and had my Kindle in my hand. I flipped on the wireless... went to the browser, went to the news site book marked and read a few articles.

It was very good experience. The screen is readable and the pages came down nice and fast. Sometimes you don't know what you have.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote