View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 04:48 PM   #33
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I see. But, I don't understand how having YOUR info in YOUR file is going to affect YOUR privacy. As long as you keep the file private.

BOb
The URI connects to the server and sends my customer no. and the book id to it. The ebook provider can create reading "reading profiles".

A similar behaviour can be seen in some of the new Electronic Arts games. They secretly send information to the server.

Last edited by joblack; 02-26-2009 at 04:51 PM.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote