Thread: MobileRead February 2012 - Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 03:46 PM   #49
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Just about to start Tender is the Night. Wish me luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Good luck. So far, I'm not really enjoying it all that much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
Good luck! I hope you enjoy it better than I did! I guess I got even more confirmation that this really isn't my genre!
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
That's exactly what I'm worried about .
I've just dipped into it because I'm trying to do some deck-clearing first (books all over the place, material and virtual). I am entranced with how beautifully it is written. I hope that even if some don't like the story, that they find the language and imagery provide sufficient entertainment to make it worthwhile.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote