View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 07:22 AM   #10
FethryDuck
Addict
FethryDuck will become famous soon enoughFethryDuck will become famous soon enoughFethryDuck will become famous soon enoughFethryDuck will become famous soon enoughFethryDuck will become famous soon enoughFethryDuck will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle3, DXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve3 View Post
The one feature that would make my Kindle 3 an absolutely perfect device for me is if I could change to the next page using the spacebar. Anyone know if this is possible?

The most comfortable way for me to hold the Kindle 3 is with my fingers behind the Kindle and my thumb over the space bar. If I could turn the page with it I'd be all set. The only thing the spacebar does currently is bring up a blank search bar, which I could always just do by typing any random letter then backspacing.

Also, thanks so much to those responsible for the screensaver hack.. it's fantastic.
The Duokan use the spacebar for page advance. Personally I have experimented with a elastic strap on the back. I saw someone else use Velcro The ss-hack is NiLuJe ! It is very nice indeed.
FethryDuck is offline   Reply With Quote