View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 09:57 PM   #23
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I would still buy that book if I could get it in epub, too. This is a lost sale for them The book was by Irene Nemirovsky, a popular French writer. She was killed in World War 2 and this lost novel was discovered posthumously by her daughter (or grand-daughter, I don't remember) and edited for publication. It got a lot of press here and I was very interested to read it. So, to the Kobo techie who is apparently reading this thread and posted above, get cracking on the epub and you'll get a sale. No epub, no sale...
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote