View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 06:51 PM   #91
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
Has anybody else had success with k2pdfopt on a kobo touch?
Computer says: "No" <-- CLICK ME

Seems like it's no fun for the kobocrew

The thrust of that thread says "flaky support for pdf" - which ambles around to: "Use Calibre to do some stuff then convert again" - I would suggest playing with the settings in calibre to "pre-format" may have some value, but it is absolutely impossible to tell, k2toPDF already has a whole range of options that may - or may not - fix things.

Heck, I'm not even certain you were asking about RTL support never mind if this will fix your unseen documents truncations. HTH anyways

Last edited by twobob; 07-21-2012 at 06:58 PM. Reason: made the link REALLY OBVIOUS
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote