View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 03:48 PM   #284
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mores View Post
sorry if this is a dumb question, but can you just download the kindle app and purchase books from amazon WITHOUT owning a Kindle?
From what I've read here so far, I think that's the point of the kindle app. It allows you to purchase a book purchased from Amazon's kindle website and read it on your iPhone or iTouch. I could be wrong though since I haven't actually tried it yet.

Trying to figure out a way of getting it off the iPhone and iTouch and onto another device.

And thanks for your answers Galavanter. I'll take a look into that program.

Last edited by MerLock; 05-07-2009 at 03:50 PM.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote