View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 12:17 AM   #11
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by larisa0001 View Post
hidari, I'm curious about the ergonomics issue - why do you think the Sony Reader is better ergonomically? I don't actually mind converting to PDF (as mentioned, my ebooks are TXT files so it's easy to convert them to any format), but I do have some significant repetitive-stress injury issues, so ergonomics is a big deal for me.

The Sony has buttons on the bottom left as well as on the right side to change pages. Also, The Sony can be turned to landscape mode for every format. The Cybook only for PDF format. However, as of April the Cybook will have epub and PDF reflow like the sony. Hopefully, it will be able to be viewed in Landscape mode as well from then.

Either way they are both good readers and easy for turning pages. Just an extra option or two on the Reader. I recommend both.