View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 05:06 PM   #49
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
ecosystems are like wives (or husbands ) ...

If you are going to stick to one for "the rest of your life" , pick the best one! So you won't regret later.

Well, a little extreme to compare, but you guys get the idea.

For that reason, I would stick to Amazon and Kindle. But I must admit B&N had made huge progress since Nook Tablet inception. They are making a more refine reader or tablet with each release. And for a company without the same resources like Amazon, that's a great accomplishment.

I still prefer B&N UI though, but the thing is that B&N ecosystem is still too small, at least for me, even in books selection.

Now, B&N needs to "exploit" those bricks and mortar locations at their max; train their employees, show the tablets to customer, doing demos, that's Amazon's weakness as Amazon is a virtual retailer, specially now that they lost Target and Walmart as physical showrooms.

Last edited by jocampo; 09-26-2012 at 05:09 PM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote