View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 03:21 PM   #12
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I would like the answer to this as well as my "CleanComments" plugin has a similar problem
@Terisa de Morgan - if you create a new version of your PI with a consistent value for 'name' in __init__.py, and the zip file (i.e.'CleanComments'), as per your GetFileName PI, then the MR thread name, and the index can be updated to reflect that name.

The inclusion of an '; Uninstall: NormComment' directive at the end of the MR Index entry should take care of replacing existing 'NormComment' installs, see the 'FanFicFare' and 'KindleUnpack - The Plugin' index entries at MR and calibre-ebook.com. I'll ask JimmXinu to chime in here and confirm this is correct.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote