View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 04:39 PM   #27
David Welch
Addict
David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
From a five-star Amazon review:

"David Welch, like Marko Kloos, has captured the old-time fun of fast-paced space novels with interesting concepts, faster-than-light drives, and enemies that have very unique characteristics. In this case you have an out-cast space captain who's sent on an apparent suicide mission to a part of the Cosmos where no have returned from to talk about it. He has no crew so he must find one as he goes along, he has a capable ship, and meets an enemy that defies easy description. Like many of the Kindle books developed by new Sci-Fi authors, Chaos Quarter was a fast read and I hope he comes out with a sequel with the same cast of characters. It is primarily written from a single person's point of view which, for me, increases my engagement in the story and makes it easier to keep track of the plot and characters."

CHAOS QAURTER, available on Amazon in ebook or kindle. FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch is offline   Reply With Quote