View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: .*
Ebook readers in India

Hi,

Check out

http://ereaderindia.com/

They seem to be selling EReaders in india. Seem very low profile. They barely show up in a google, etc., search.

However, their price is very unreasonable.
Last I inquired the Cybook was priced at 30000Rs. Thats close to 600$ approx at current exchange rate.

But, please dont take me to court for this; Please verify yourself, the contact numbers are available in their website. No responses for email/subscriptions.
Also as per resellers list, I have never seen Landmark or Crossword carry an ebook reader(6+ months old knowledge).

If anyone knows about other Ebook reader availability in India?
Please share this info.

Thanks
hari
rhari79 is offline   Reply With Quote