View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 01:27 PM   #3
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Yes. If you delete EVERY file there, you get stuck with generic covers, as I just found out the hard way after getting frustrated trying to find the exact 3 files for each of the books currently on my Kobo (because it doesn't bother deleting the .parsed files for items not on the device...).

EDIT: Wonder if there's a way to get it to reprocess everything, short of removing and re-adding? (adding a new book to it, which gets to have its cover, doesn't trigger enough of a processing...)

EDIT 2: Powering off, removing my microSD card, powering on, powering off, reinserting my microSD card, then powering on again doesn't trigger a processing, either.

Last edited by JD Gumby; 02-15-2012 at 01:34 PM.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote